Home » Job Opportunity
a. IT Systems Manager:
* Experience in handling Network System and Computer Programming
* College graduate (It related Course)
* Ability to work on a given schedule
* Can work across business functions and collaborate with team
1. Manage information technology and computer systems.
2. Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic date operations.
3. Manage IT Officer by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
4. Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedure.
5. Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
6. Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
7. Identify a problematic areas needs system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
8. Audit system and assess their outcomes.
9. Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
10. Provide electronic hardware and software for store branches and HQ employees.
11. Update the company website.
12. Manage the HQ File Server as well as Cloud Server
13. Loyalty System Storage and Management
14. Manage hosting server and all email accounts for employees.
15. Internet and CCTV cabling in Store Branches
b. Video Editor:
Bachelor's degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
Previous work experience as a video editor or 1-2 years experience
Hands-on experience with editing software including Adobe after Effects Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks and Premier.
Creative and artistic skills
Ability to work to a tight schedule
1. Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list
2. Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value
3. Trimming footage and putting together the rough project
4. Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics and special effects
c. 3 Licensed Teachers (Sales and Operations Department):
Bachelor's degree in Education, Major in Mathematics/ English or it's equivalent with at least units of professional education subjects (Mathematics & English)
Preferably licensed Teacher (LET)
With at least 1-2 years of teaching experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Adept at lesson creation and development
Well acquainted with the K-12 curriculum
Dynamic, hardworking, and a team player
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Confident with the basic Math/English subject
Knowledge of computers and their basic programs is a plus
Self-directed and willing to be trained
Can conduct online class
A. Design Lesson Plans (online)
Prepare the subject’s lesson plans based on the current education set-up in the country and create a video presentation of the subject.
B. Engage Students During Online Class
Encourage student participation and lead student discussions to keep them active and engaged in learning.
C. Provide test/assignments and feedback
Assign homework and test for assessment of class performance development (feedback) for the student.
Ms. Kriska Armin Odi (HRD Manager)
Ms. Nonnafaith Sentillas (HRD Officer)
|Interview Schedule:||Monday to Friday|